DEALER TERMS OF SALE
- FOB 5810 S US Highway 1, Rockledge, Florida 32955
- Freight, Insurance, & COD charges are not included & will be added to customers invoice.
- All sales are COD or Credit Card, unless you are approved for open account.
- All equipment is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty, as stated with equipment.
- Goods shall not be returned to us without prior authorization – call us for approval (RMA) prior to shipping. Goods returned without proper authorization will be returned at your expense. No returns will be accepted after 30 days. All goods returned must be in original packages and in “NEW” condition. There may be a restock charge. You may refer to our return policy included with all shipments.
- Drop ships – some manufacturers charge for drop ships while others do not allow a drop ship without a ship’s name, marina and slip number. Some do not allow drop ships at all. All require pre-payment. Please call CED for details.
- Special Order – Must be prepaid and are subject to a restocking fee if canceled.
- Some products and special orders (such as electronic charts i.e. C-Map, Garmin & Navionics ) are not returnable once programmed or sold.
- Transit Damage – damage in transit is the responsibility of the carrier. Claims filed against the carrier are the responsibility of the customer.
- Sales tax – Any shipment in the state of Florida will incur state sales tax unless a copy of the current year sales tax certification is on file at our office.
- Disclaimer of warranty- CED Marine (aka Consolidated Electronic Distributors Corp.) claims all warranties either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of Merchantability and Fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any product or item purchased from a CED catalog or purchased in our facility. CED Marine’s liability in connection with a customer’s purchase is expressly limited to the return policy as stated above, and all claims for consequential, incidental, or damage are hereby excluded.
FLORIDA SALES TAX
Minimum Advertised Price (MAP)
Minimum Retail Price (MRP)
All Dealers based in Florida are required to submit a current Sales Tax Exemption Certificate (DR-13) annually, unless you pay sales tax on your purchases. Please note that if we do not have your Florida State Tax Certificate on file, tax will be added to your order.
MAP PRICING – Minimum Advertised Price
MAP priced items must not be advertised for a price less than the manufacturer’s posted MAP price. Products that are MAP priced may be sold for whatever you choose to sell them for, you just can’t advertise for less than MAP price.
MRP PRICING – Minimum Retail Price
ALL MRP products must be sold to the end user at full MRP listed price. There is no discounting allowed. Product cannot be advertised, offered or sold at less than MRP price. NO EXCEPTIONS! Call if you have any questions.