ICOM IC-M605, a new Class D DSC radio which will have the capability
of connecting up to three command stations providing operation/intercom
via either RCM600 Remote Stations or HM-229 Commandmics.
Other planned features for this advanced Class D DSC include:
• Voice scrambler,
• Integrated AIS receiver,
• NMEA0183, NMEA0183HS and NMEA2000 interfaces,
• Integrated GPS with external antenna connectivity,
• Class leading 80dB selectivity/IMD performance,
• TFT colour LCD with intuitive interface,
• Active Noise Cancelling,
• Voice recording for 2 minutes,
• Powerful integrated speaker.